Manage Your Healthcare 24/7
MyChart is a secure, online health management tool that connects Cleveland Clinic patients to portions of their electronic medical record allowing you to see test results, message your physician, schedule appointments and more.
Connect to your MyChart® account via the MyClevelandClinic™ app or website for access to your health information and all of the Cleveland Clinic services you know and trust in a single place.
Schedule + Manage Appointments
- Instantly book an appointment for primary care and select specialties.
- Need to cancel or reschedule? View your upcoming appointments and make any changes you need.
- Don’t want to fill out papers at the doctor’s office? Complete important pre-visit tasks ahead of time.
- Need information from a past appointment? Access all of your previous visit summaries and provider notes.
- Want to make a payment online? Pay your copay or bill in MyChart.
Manage Your Health — and Your Family’s
- Have a question about your (or a family member’s) health? Send a secure message to your healthcare provider. Or fill out an eVisits online questionnaire to get a quick diagnosis for a handful of minor, common ailments.
- Looking for your lab or test results? Get notified as soon as they’re available.
- Need to see the full list of medications you’re on or is it time for a refill or renewal? It’s easier than ever to manage your prescriptions.
- Need a booster shot? See what immunizations are recommended for you or your kids.
- View medical records, preventative care reminders and make updates to your information.
Want a Virtual Visit With Your Doctor?
- Talk to your doctor face-to-face with a scheduled video visit.
- See a doctor on-demand, 24/7, for non-emergency concerns.
- It’s quick and convenient to get the diagnosis or treatment you need.
- You can even have your spouse, caregiver or an interpreter join you.
Starting November 17, 2022, some MyChart messages will be billed to your insurance. Which MyChart messages are billable? These are responses to your questions that take at least five minutes to answer and require your provider’s medical expertise. Many messages will still be free.
Learn more about MyChart message billing here.
MyChart en Español
MyChart ahora está disponible para pacientes en español.
MyChart for Martin Health
MyChart is now available for Cleveland Clinic Martin Health patients.
MyChart for Indian River Hospital
MyChart is now available for Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital patients.
MyChart for Mercy Hospital
MyChart is now available for patients at Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital.